Weichs Consulting Data Protection Declaration
Weichs Management Consultants
Data Protection Declaration
(As of May 2018)
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using the website of Weichs Management Consultants. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
(DS-GVO) is Caspar Freiherr von Weichs, Savoyenstr.6, 80638 Munich, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority. Responsible is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision, Postfach 606, 91511 Ansbach, E-Mail: email@example.com.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and the stability of the website.
and legal certainty (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f)
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising conflict, you can contact us at the following contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org.